Friday, June 24, 2011

music video: tim berg, skunk anansie, modjo, gay

same wavelength #2

three music videos with the same formula: three runaway youths, two men and one girl. something happens... which one do u like better?

i was this kid with a mind you can still call pure wen i first saw this music video on mtv. it shows a man kissing both man and a woman at the same time. my initial reaction was: 'haa pasabta ko...' i was probaly 11 yrs old during that time. it got me thrilled and curious, it was like an epiphany! so there, it was my first introduction to bisexuality.
____

nothing dramatic and gloomy compared to Secretly, jus a wild and carefree roadtrip to vegas! if not for the title, the gay angle is quite debatable since the two guys didnt even kiss.

_____
same subjects but nothing sexual in the video.

my choice? me i like modjo the best! so many good memories with this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment